Bigger dreams? Get a good job! DREAM BIG, ONLY HERE!

Find Higher Paying Jobs near you.


Search Box

Medical Mission Coordinator No experience required Resources for the Blind, Incorporated

Medical Mission Coordinator
No experience required
Resources for the Blind, Incorporated
Cebu, Cebu City, Cebu


Resources for the Blind, Inc. a non-profit, Christian organization is in need of:

MEDICAL MISSION COORDINATOR

Qualifications:
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- Male/Female

For more Information about us, visit our website:
http://www.blind.org.ph
How to Apply
Send your resume and application letter to the following addresses:

Resources for the Blind, Incorporated
Box 470 CPO, Cebu
Cebu City, Cebu
6000 Philippines

or call us at Tel #s: (032)2324672 / 2337763

Please email or bring the following requirements:

- Transcript of Records
- NBI Clearance
- Pastor's Recommendation
- Written Life Testimony
- Certificate of Employment (If previously employed)

3 comments:

  • Hi! I am interested in applying for the job. I am a Christian, a worship leader at the Sword of the Spirit Full Gospel Ministries. I am willing to dedicate my time in service for the people. You can view my facebook kareenbautista23@yahoo.com or our church's facebook SWORD OF THE SPIRIT FULL GOSPEL MINISTRIES. I have yet to request for our Senior Head Servant's recommendation. I can email my resume to you today. More power to you.Godbless.

  • I would love to send my resume and other requirements to you..may I know the email address please? My email add is kareenbautista23@yahoo.com
    thank you and may God bless you richly and abundantly.

  • We are very sorry to inform you that application sent to our website is not considered valid. Please visit the office's address posted.